Master of Science in Professional Accountancy()
This programme is aimed at career minded finance professionals who want to stand out from the crowd and complement their professional skills with master’s level understanding and skills applied to accountancy and finance subject areas.
By studying this programme students will:
- Develop an advanced understanding of financial models and management techniques.
- understand complex models and concepts underpinning financial decisions that underpin assumptions of value creation within organizations.
- understand the complex internal and external relationships for organizations when management make decisions.
- be able to assimilate, identify and critically appraise data used for financial decisions at a strategic level in organizations.
- identify and evaluate options to solving business issues, developing team work and leadership skills through simulated real-world business and management situations.